Friday 4 December 2009

My Current Mark

I think i am at a high level 2 low level 3 at the momment.

1. When it comes down to "the reaserch into similar products and a potntial terget audience" In this part i think i am a low level 3 because i have shown a good understanding i what films are the same gunre and the same type of audence to try and find a film as much like mine as i could.

2. When it comes down to "the orginisation of actors, locations, costumes or props" i am about a low level 2 because i haven't yet placed any pictures on my blog about any of the lited ubove but i cannot because of wether and other implacations.

3. When it comes down to "Work n shotlists, layouts, drafting, scripting or storyboarding" i am hoping for a low level 3 but i don't know because we have not started this part of our corsework yet.

4. When it comes down to "Is there a good level of care in the presentation of the research and planing" i think i am a middiam level 3 because i have a good layout to my blog and all my research and planning which has helped raise my level.

5. When it comes down to "Time management" i thik i am a low level 3/high level 2 because i have keept upto date with all my work so i think i have done well with my time management.

No comments:

Post a Comment