Friday 30 April 2010

Activity 6

1. I learned that I had to organise all of the equipment to be used well in advance and ensure that it was fit for purpose i.e. wet/dry weather. During filming the quality of sound was bad until I used a boom which improved this greatly. Background and environment was vital for continuity. We have learned how to use new software specifically for editing precision for the film to look realistic and to be of a standard where the audience would not be aware of cuts and where there was consistent continuity in the shots. Due to the improvement in sound quality with the use of the boom this was not a problem when editing and I learned that it is easier to do the audio and the video at the same time rather than separate. The technologies of Adobe Premier allowed me to select and cut my music for the background as I pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment